sábado, 4 de julho de 2009

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?


Meatloaf-you Took the Words Right out of My Mouth

Boy: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the redroses?
Girl: Will he offer me his mouth?
Boy: Yes
Girl: Will he offerme his teeth?
Boy: Yes
Girl: Will he offer me his jaws?
Boy:Yes
Girl: Will he offer me his hunger?
Boy: Yes
Girl: Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
Boy: YES
Girl: And will he starve without me?
Boy: Yes
Girl: And does he love me?
Boy: Yes
Girl: Yes
Boy:On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Girl: Yes

Boy: I bet you say that to all the boys.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Opinem. Ou manifestem a vontade oculta de atirar os vossos animais de estimação pela janela. Ou o vizinho do lado...